K&S Ranch Publishing has an exciting opening for a Book Traffic Coordinator living near Stamford, Connecticut. We need someone who can help get our library of entrepreneurship books into the hands of the startup founders and students who rely on them.
The job involves figuring out where to best sell our books (The Startup Owner’s Manual, The Four Steps to the Epiphany, and Holding a Cat by the Tail), and the logistics of managing inventory, sales and shipments of them.
Maybe it’s a position for you or someone you know?
It’s a great opportunity for someone detailed-oriented, and interested in startups and entrepreneurship.
We want you if you are:
- Interested in making the numbers go up and not just writing them down
- Adept with Excel, QuickBooks and Word (finance, accounting and bookkeeping experience a plus)
- And can suggest how to use that data to make a difference in our business
- Professional and terrific on the phone with clients and vendors
- Web savvy
- Able to do your job without standing around waiting for direction
- Independently able understand and solve problems
The work environment is casual and fun, hours could be flexible, and you’ll earn your pay every day.
If this sounds like a job for you — or a friend or relative living in or near Stamford, Connecticut — send your resume to Terri S. Vanech at email@example.com
Filed under: Family/Career/Culture |